Tuesday, October 30, 2012

and so you decide to read my blog? well this blog isn't all about love! it's about problems and how things are ruining my life..about my dark past&about my haters.
I'm Ajwan and i'm only 15 years old..enough about me..keep reading!


Jan/2010-   so it all started with "love"& "relationship" it's what all of us do! 
i started loving this guy that seemed perfect to me but he sure wasn't..i was his girlfriend for 10 months but then? he says he doesn't love me anymore. I knew love wasn't right but yeah oh well.After few weeks i knew he had a girlfriend! she was like the "popular girl in school" sowlif i'll madaris-.- everyone was her friend:/ faj2aa she started annoying me w started thinking ina i still have feelings for my ex..well she was right! i still had feelings i couldn't  just forget him!

On March 2010 she asked all my friends if i still had feelings for him..few months after the break up! and some where so fake galoolaha ina i did:) all she said was "ana awareeha" she didn't really scare me..but when i knew that she went and told the whole school some bad things about me! they call it "rumors"..

the story just begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment