Wednesday, October 31, 2012

chapter 4

when i entered my mum's room she saw that i was down so that first thing she did was say"yuma ajwan shfeech? laish za3lana?"
me:yuma moo za3lana bs mitwahga moo 3arfa shasawi:(
mum: laish sh9ayir?
me:yuma ana 7abayt wa7id oo ohwa ga9 3alay oo gali ina y7ibni oo ina we will be together forever oo 7achi fathi ana 9adagta oo we broke up 3 months ago oo now 7abeebta il yideeda im6al3a 7achi 3ani oo the whole school believes it oo no 6ila3 il 7achi bara il school oo almost all the teenagers in kuwait are talking about it.
mum:shgalat 3anich?
me:galat 7ag everyone ina i was in a relationship with three other guys in the same time i was with my boyfriend oo yuma il madrisa kilha im9adga:'( 7ata mariam im9adga:'( oo 7amani dag 3alay ilyoum oo zafni oo gali ina 5arabt sum3at il 3ayla oo ina he believes that i did what they say i did:'( yuma ma buga a7ad on my side:'( *crying hardly*
mum:7abeebti ajwano latza3leen nafsich , allah isma7hom oo il dinya dawara bs be sure that the people who stand by your side in a time like this are the people that are truely your friends.
me: inzain yuma bitgooleen 7ag oobooy?
mum: la 7abeebti la ingoola a7san li2ana ma ra7 yifham oo byzifich oo he wont trust u anymore, 5ali sir bayni oo baynich oo youm il a7ad ana ayee ma3ach il madrisa oo baroo7 akalim il nathra 3ashan we solve this problem.
me: ok yuma mashkoora wallah for listening to me and not shouting at me for doing what i did.
mum: ana ma zafytich cuz i went through what your going through oo adri that u dont need your parents shouting at u for a mistake u did and no one is perfect so everyone makes mistakes that we learn from.
me: wallah a7bich yuma<3 allah la yi7rimni minich
*i went back to my room*
checked my phone and didnt see anything except people gossiping about me. i decided to try to try to talk to my friends but non of them answered me:(. the days passed and today is sunday, the day where my mum came to school with me to talk to the head teacher. she parked the car , i went and sat alone while she went to the head teachers office. the bell rang which indicated that we had to line up. i went to class but heard the head teacher say : ajwan alflani please head to my office. when she said that every one looked at me like what else could u have done? i headed into the head teachers office and she said "ajwan tell me in detail what happened and who you think did this"
me:............

No comments:

Post a Comment