Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chapter 22

this chapter is for you A:p
i woke up in such a bad mood! dagait 3ala omyy
me: alu hala yoma shlonichh?
mama: zaina w entayy?
me: zaina,yoma khal il driver iye yakhithne mabe ag3ad akthar bs malait!
mama: 3sa ma shar feech shayy?
me: la wallah yoma bs mishtagtlich
mama: khair :p
me: hehe yallah mama ashoufichh bye bye
sakart il kha6 w i got my bag ready gilt ag3ad shwy 3al ba7ar!
a group of boys passed by and all i heard was " ee hathy ajwan al flani ilee kanat ib ***"
i didn't even look backk. felt screwed up!

raju miss called me! that means wi9al:p
me: byee noor ana rada il bait!
faj2a jassim yi6la3 ib wayhe
jassem: wain wain?
me: rada il bait
jassem: min9ijich?
me: ee min9iji barid il bait mabe ag3ad
and i pushed him and walked off! i felt bad ina shloni treated him bs male khilg a7ad!!!

me: raju 7i6 99.7
awal ma 7a6ha wila one of my fav song is on! jessie j - who you are

"I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
"Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no..."


it explains me 7ail a7ibha!!!!!! male khilg amsik my phone so khalata ib my bag:p

nizlt starbucks bayeeb a drink before going home! wila ashouf some haters they gave me that stupid look..i didn't even look back oo ana 6al3a i bumped into...

No comments:

Post a Comment