Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chapter 24

i felt like i needed a break from everything..
i decided to switch off my phone for few days yimkin i feel better!
i switched my phone w 7asait ib ra7aa istanst it's felt good!!

khadamtyy dashait 3alayy!
pinky: mama says go down,your family here! zwara zwara
me: okkayy
3adalt sh3ryy w nizlt wila ashouf ib wayhe jassem..i was in a good relaxed mood so i smiled at him and he smiled back..ti3ashana together and everyone started laughing and talking! i just sat there looking at them,didn't feel like talking or anything.

faj2a noor tis2al: wain ur phone ajwann?
me: i switched it off for few days!
w gimt khathait telephone il bait w 6il3t ag3ad bil 7adee8a shwy before she gets the chance tis2al why!

dagait 3ala yasmine..
*yasmine: she's in my old school,bs kilish malha shi'3il ib a7ad! mat7ib il mashakil w it7ib il dirasa*
me: alu yasmino shlonich!
yasmine: hala hala:p 7amdila entay shlonich?
me: wala mit'6ayga my cousin iygoul *** 9ayreen yitkalmon 3aini w iy6al3oon kalam!:(
yasmine: LAAAAA shakooo! ma7ad yitkalam 3ainich! 9ayreen yitkalmon 3an Dana hathy!
*she made me feel so much better*
me: aham shay Dana al *****??
yasmine : ee lay6oufich shimsawya...
oo ga3dna insolif for hours! ba3dain sakrta awal ma lafait wila ib wayhe jassem.

me: hala jassem?
jassem: zain '6i7ktay 3a6teena wayhh:p
me: * i laughed*
jassem: it9adgeen ri7t this expo wila bint til7gne w yatle galati hi ana ismi fay al ***** 3ady as2lik so2al? ent cousin ajwan? chan agoulaha ee chan itgool wai3333 hathe ajwan il kil yitkalam 3ainha tara wa9kha! ana kint amshyy wyaha in school bs wakhrt 3anhhaa oo ashwa '3yrt her school, zain ma 6agat'ha 6rag gitlaha e7trmay nafsich w mishat! oo ashwa ma kint wiya rab3yy
me: *i laughed* kilish mu hamnyy!!!!!!:D jad i don't care bs tara ma3rifha w awal mara asm3 ib ismha ..* but i was dying in the inside,i don't even know this girl..how come galat chithyy 3aini? should i talk to her? oo shlon bo9alaha?:s*

ri7t seedaa dagait 3ala yasmine!
me: yasoom 6albtich
yasmine: shtabeen?-.- banaaam
me: abe ra8am fay al ******
yasmine: ******* hatha ra8mha oo tara ihya tamshy wiya fatima fa dirbalich!
*fatima used to be my bestfriend bs faj2a we stopped talking and she seemed like she hates me alot*
me: okk byee

so dagait 3alaiha and this what happens
me: hi fay! ana ajwan
fay: khair
me: awal shayy 3adlay isloubichh:* thane shay ana ma a3rfich wala it3rfeene shaku itgouleen chithi 7ag my cousin??
fay: ana hatha ilee sam3ta wallah! la7tha ur cousin shgalich?
me: galee ... * and i told her everything he told me*
fay: umbaii ajwan wallah la:o wallah jad la:o ana ilee gilta ina il kil yitkalam 3ainha bs ma gilt shay thane w ohwa gal khatwale!
me: umm fay his my cousin why would he lie?
fay: i have no idea:/ bs kil il banat iygouloon ohwa iychathib wayed
me: hmm! okk sim3ay ana mabeech titkalmain 3aini anymore li2ne la a3rfich wala it3rfeene oo ana ma hamne shnu ur friends ilee tamsheen wiyahom iygouloon 3ainii okk? bye
fay: ok bye

i felt strong for a minute! awal mara adafi3 3an nafsyy! i felt happy and sad at the same time.
happy cus daf3t 3an nafsy w ma khift!
sad cus madry who to believe :s they both seem like telling the truth..bs one of them is lying..

who do you think it is?
fay or jassem?
ask.fm/thepasthurts

No comments:

Post a Comment