Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chapter 21

i decided ma anzil ou ag3ad ib daryy..
time was passing oo ana ga3da alone in my room oo asm3 music,thought of opening my askk to check itha fee new questions and i get:

ya7lalich im9a7ba your cousin=))
tara *** (name of my school) kilhom yadroun it7ibeen your cousin!
bitch gi6ee3aa!
khara feechhhhh=))
im9a7ba alf wa7id?
kaak m3indich rabi3

i just looked at the questions and didn't answer any..wow ana the new haba ib my old school?=)):s they started talking about me again? wai3 mara7 iykhaloone ib 7alyy khal asakir askk abraklee! i closed ask.

faj2a my friend whatsapp me! her name is latifa she's in my old school oo a3rifha since kg.
latifa: heyy ajwan umm please abeech itsa3deene..
me:shfeech la6ouf:o ee sure?
latifa: i lost all my friends in *** :( look bagoulich min awal shayyy..ana kint a7ib wa7id w ohwa hadne chan a9eer wiya his best friend w laman hadat his best friend 9irt wiya my cousin w 6il3 my cousin iy3rifhom both so hadne:( oo laman gilt 7ag my friends 9araw iygouloon wakhray 3anhom gitlhom i did bs ma 9adagoone ajwan please help ga3deen iy6al3oon rumours 3aini:( MABE IY9EER NAFS ILEE 9AR FEECH AJWAN HELPPPP!!
me: khala9 la6ouf haday haday:* mara7 iy9eer shay love bs tara entay ilee sawaitee '3ala6 w dont worry ana akalim ur friends w afhimhom may9eer iysawoon chithi bs la it3eedeen il '3ala6a enzain <3?
latifa: thankyou ajwan jad entay a true friend w ma tistahleen sh9ar wiyachhh;**

ri7t bakalim one of latifa's friends she was sweet oo nice oo kina friends her name is Asma
me: hala asma shlonich!
asma: hala feechh zaina youu?
me: 7amdila! asma shg3id iy9eer wiya latifa tara 7aram:(!
asma: laish ihya shagalt?
me: *gitlaha ishgalat*
asma: CHATHABA HATHYYY! ajwan wallah hathyy mitkalma 3ainich oo itgoul ana mit2kda 3ashan mishat wiya ajwan 9irt chithy w ka ajwan hatha prove shoufayyy *sending capture*
me: umbayy? okk thanks love

so i started a chat with latifa again..
me: latifa? 9idmtenee u said this w 7a6atay il siba foug rasy w ana bas2dich? oo a3rfich cham sina? bs what can i say '3air allah iysam7ich 6il3tay mu kafu!
latifa: la la walla fahmtne '3ala6!!! they forced me ajwan they did
me: LOL u want me to believe u? why would they force you? go away jad 6il3ay min 7ayaty! i had enough with u and ur fake friends:*
latifa: but dalal and asma galaw ina 9a7 kila min ajwan..
i just skipped her and blocked her from twitter and whatsapp.
she started annoying me and calling me, i didn't answer cus male khilg mashakil! ilee feeni kafeene:(

then i noticed asma and dalal blocked me from twitter&whatsapp too!
7asait everything was going wrong..7asait nothing ever went right..rumours 3ainyy again,i miss faisal,fake friends everywhere. i felt brave ina i still "fake a smile":(

i started crying until i fell asleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment