Thursday, January 31, 2013

chapter 25

heyy xo i'm so sorry ina faj2a i stopped writing oo my twitter sakar:( few things went wrong but i promise no one will stop me from writing now:D
i miss youu kilkom! sawait new account oo i will start writing cus it's the only thing that makes me feel better.
love you x
------
so guys i decided to write a post everytime something happens! check this chapter and tell me what do u think!
ohhh & everyone voted that it was fay who is lying :o but we still don't know the truth.



ga3dt in the morning to sleepy male khilg school but i had to go-.-...time passed slowly.
it's the last lesson oo ana oo ratouj kilish malna khilgD; so gilna we skip islame:D
me:ratouj ana barou7 ayeeb may oo entayy stay bil7amam okk?
ratouj: okk mu it6waleen
i walked down the stairs and i saw FAISAL:(:( he stopped and looked at me..
it's like he wanted to say something..
i got the water oo ran up stairs *told ratouj everything!*
ratouj: ajwan let me see the last chat between you two,entayyyyy jrbty itkalmene mo?? bs mu mihtam 9a7?
me: eeeh:'( *gave her my phone*
the chat:
me: i know you don't wanna talk anymore and 9irt lazga i won't lie i miss youu i shouldn't tell you this bs i cant anymore..3adyy abchy faj2a if anyone mentions ur name..that's cus i love u and that's NOT BULLSHIT i swear! i know u never loved me and that's killing me.i wish u never lied to me i wish i never met u! happy that im broken? guess ur ok with it:') go ahead block me and run away.
faisal: i don't give a fuck.

ratouj: KHAL IYWALYY! may7is! remember when we saw him in avenues? he just stares he doesn't care let the bitch he loves make him happy. 6af ajwano
i smiled and hugged her. i couldn't ask for better friends:*

i went home happy thinking i'll get over him soon soon,next year no faisal in school so that's easy.



sorry it was short!xo


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing! And is it a true story!? If it is الله يعينج but just remmeber " some people are just not worth thinking of " keep on going.

    ReplyDelete