Monday, December 31, 2012

Chapter 20

ga3dt the next day at 10 with a smile on my face libst my training juicy w nizlt ta7t!
me: goodmorning jasseemmm!
jassem: goodmorning!
he didn't seem fine 7asait fee shayy..
me: jassem shfeek?
jassem: makuu
me: la adryy feek shayy goul goul shfeek?
jassem:tabeen inrou7 starbucks for breakfast w bakalmich ib salfa
me: okayy dokyyy

ga3dna ib starbucks w 6ilbt my drinkk! jassem ga3id jidamyy!
jassem: sim3ayy ajwan u remember shlon ib ur old school ma7ad iykalmichh oo shlon they hate you ? ana mu 8a9di ajri7ich wala shay ajwan oo mabe ashouf a tear bs entay tathkireen? oo il rumours w hal sowlif
me: ee..
jassem: well sim3ay lail7een yitkalam 3ainich oo makhtheen fikra 3ainich ou lail7een iygouloon bitch oo im9a7ba alf wa7idddd oo ilee yamshyy wiyach sim3ta mu zaina min hal kalam il zift!
me: okay ana barid il shalaihh;p
and i just walked away. day actually ruined. it's weird how they still talk about mee! not only them but other people too! like nearly all of kuwait and it's been 4 years now!!!!!! i lost MANY MANY friends from this! aku girls iykhafoon yamshoon wiyay iygouloon mabe sim3t'hom tikhtirib :s w il boys mu imkhaleene ib 7allyyy:'( .. should i kill myself? i would want to do it if it's not 7aram bs sadly it issss:( EVERYTHING SEEMS WRONG! it just does! i don't want to live but if i killed myself..madry should i? and i started going crazy thinking about killing myself!

theennn i got a whatsapp!
jassem: ajwan mara7 tanzileen il ba7ar ilyoum?
me: noo!
jassem: okk

i didn't feel like talking to anyone..7asait i just need a hug.

faj2a someone knocks the door!
me: mnuuu?
noor: ana noor ba6layy!
me: zain yaitayy:p? 
noor: LOL nizlay il ba7ar tara faisal minak wiya jassem w imnazleen il jetsss! 
me: afakir cus 7adyy daykhaa-.-
i wasn't really daykha bs ana mabe maly khilgg! ouu '6ayeg khilgyyy bs mabe awareeha ina feeni shayy cus kil my family say aksir il kha6ir w ma a7ibb a7ad iygoul chithyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment