Saturday, November 3, 2012

chapter 8

i got home and saw that i had 23 bbm's  , 14 whats app's and 3 text messages
i was surprised since no one ever sends text messages anymore:p they were from three unknown numbers and they all asked the same weird question "9ij g**ba? cham illayla?" i was shocked so then i looked at whats app they were all the same question!!! i was so scared, so i opened bbm to see if it explained whats going on and to my luck it did:D i had 17 requests from guys i dont know and bbm's from my friends and from my cousin, i looked at my friends and they almost all said the same thing "we knew that you are a bi*ch"and "we shouldn't have forgiven u" and "did u sleep with wahab 3ashan ygool that he did the roumers when they were actually true"*i started crying* did people actually think that about me:'( i'm not what they say i am ! why are they doing this to me:'( i cried harder and harder each second , i decided to switch my phone but when i closed the bbm app i saw that there was a conversation i hadn't read so i re opened it to see what it said , it was my cousins chat and it had 3 picture i looked at them and i was about to die from a heart attack. They were msn chats with 3 guys and the email was my email. the chats went like this:
me: hi baby<3
guy: hi:s
me: im a bad bi*ch and i want a great night and my price is cheap
guy: ahalich moo 3arfeen yraboonich agool roo7ay 3ind a7ad moo mitrabi nafsich oo saway hal ashya2 wiyaa moo wiyaay
me: ok bs gool 7ag rab3k 3ani;)
guy: bye
me: bye 7abeebi<3
here i screamed on the top of my throat oo everyone in the house came to my room and looked at me like im crazy, i said i had a really scary nightmare ,they all left my room and i was still so scared then my phone started ringing and again it was an unknown number , i answered
me: alu *shaky voice*
.......: ..............


sorry 3al bad words x
http://ask.fm/mydarkpast

No comments:

Post a Comment