Friday, December 28, 2012

Chapter 15

after few weeks..
things started to change a lot ya3nyy agoula i love you iygoule thanks or :* ..
this is when...
faisal tweeted "hr" is my everything&my one and only"
on instagram he posted a pic of a girl with red nailpolish on imsawya heart!
so i had an idea,i thought of going to his followers and see itha aku wa7da ismha "hr" as i was searching ratouj and dalool helped! we found an account "hanoon_alr_" w 7ada the pic he posted on insta,6ab3an her face doesn't show bs her hands and hair..i was shocked:O
*guys don't search this on twitter it's a made up account*

i wanted to cry but i didn't. dashait whatsapp and i started the chat..
me: hey faisal
faisal: hala
me: ish3ala mnu hathe hr?
faisal: wa7id min il rabi3
me: mu '3abiya ana u posted on insta w tweeted oh yeah and i found her on twitter!
faisal: sim3ay ajwan la tig3ideen itkharbi6een foug rasy! gitlich wa7id min il rabi3! ma tifhimeen? khara bilee iyfakir iykalmich! ana ma a5oun bs entay il '6aher mu kafu! yallah fileeha w thelfayy bye!

he didn't even give me a chance to talk!:'O
tears started falling that's when i believed i'm just bad luck in this world..
i started thinking why i'm i still living? why is this happening to me? what have i done wrong?
and it's true when they say overthinking kills your happiness :(
min il ta3ab w il tears i stayed in bed the whole day and my phone was off. i fell asleep..

the next day ba6alt my phone wila alga a bbm request from FaisalAl***** i was shocked:O cus faisal 3inda iphone mu blackberry..i accepted wila..



comment please! http://ask.fm/thepasthurts

No comments:

Post a Comment