Monday, December 31, 2012

Chapter 18

Goodbye 2012
thankyou for the pain and lessons..
hello 2013
Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. write a good one.
&don't ever think of looking back.
happy new year! enjoy it!!xo
guess it's my last post in 2012..


it was weird how he looked at me china imsawee shayy! awal ma 6il3t min il detention i checked my bag madryy 7asait ga6 a note or maybe something. i found..nothing.

i got a whatsapp from my cousin jassem
jassem: im3athil,jameel and his 17
jassem: shsalfat faisal madrstkom wa9elee khabar??
well ma gitlkom jassem iy7ibne w iykhaf 3alay w i don't keep secrets 3ala but i couldn't tell him i was in a relationship:/
me: shfee? hatha ib our school
jassem: kintay wiya ha?
i couldn't lie.
me: ee bs i did a mistake w many 3aydat'ha wallah:(
jassem saw it bs ma rad..
that was weird cus ohwa iyzif w 3a9abyy 7ail:/

faj2a omyy dashait 3alay!
mama: ajwano,noor itgoul rou7ayy sleepover 3indhom!
i just looked at her. i was kinda freaked out cus noor bint khaltyy ikht jassem.
mama: tabeen itrou7een wiya il driver wila agi6ich? cus ana w khaltich ray7een shopping.
me: la 3adyy yoma arou7 wiya il driver w barou7 starbucks shwy
mama: 5alaa9 zain

7a6at ib my bag 2 pjama's w a swimming suit cus 3indhom a huge pool
then my phone rings!
me: alo hala noor
noor: ajwano yibay wiyach training ba3ad binrou7 il shalaih for 5 days
me: enzain bs wiya mino?
noor: jassem w my 2 friends oo ba3ad my sister
me: okayy khaltyy mona mu yaya wiyana?
noor: ra7 til7agna 3gub bacher
me: okkk byee
sakrta w i got ready to go! ri7t gilt 7ag pinky itnade il driver!

chan ou9al bait khaltyy!:D
ma kan fee a7ad bil 9ala so gilt a93ad foug ashouf wain noor! 7atan noor ma kanat mawjooda:/
faj2a yi6la3 ib wayhe jassem! labis boxers!'.'
jassem: entay shitsaween mini?
me: shal isloub?
jassem: la jad shitsaween? noor ra7at itmour her friends wiya babo
me: ohh okayy! ana yaya wiyakom il shalaih
jassem looked at me and walked away china mu 3jba

nizlt ta7t w ga3dt bil 9ala! dagat 3ala noor 3ashan ashouf wainha galat she needs atleast 20 mins 3ashan to9al il surra!


No comments:

Post a Comment