Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chapter 16

faj2a the name changes to "hanan"
she immediately started the chat:
hanan: wakhray 3ana FAISAL w a'6in entayy fahma?
me: ee
hanan: tff zbala
and she deleted me when i read it.
ma sawait shayy..
it was just the end of my second stupid relationship!
at this moment i regret EVERYTHING i have done. everything seems wrong,a lot of haters,people still call me a bitch. they have no respect to me and i have no luck in love! or let's just say IM JUST BAD LUCK. i started thinking..how come i'm just 15 and kil hatha ga3id iy9eer feeni? i'm not a happy person..
i went to bed w ga3dt in the dark afakir..that's what i do laman akoun mit'6ayga.
i felt like i'm never good enough for anyone.
felt stupid,leftout and more! sh3our 7ail 5ayisss!:)

the next day ga3dt w i got ready for school!
awal ma wi9lt retaj just stopped and looked at me..
me: shfeech?
retaj: ajwan entayy nayma w entay ga3id tabcheen? sh9ayir? SHAKLICH TA3BANA!
dalal: ee ajwan sh9ar 3ala faisal?
i just looked at them both and bursted into tears.
they both hugged me and made me feel better by saying stupid jokes hatha a7la shayy feehom mayhidoon il wa7id ila laman they feel better<3

deep inside i felt broken. i have the worst past anyone can have and the worst 2 relationships. that's when i started hating myself..sometimes i just wish i was never born.

it was break!
ana the type ma7ib akil in break madryy laish ma7ib! bs kint daykha w ratouj w dalool galouli i had to eat so kint ga3da akil pizza:') w amshyy wila ashouf faisal jidamyy ga6at il pizza 3ala dalal w mishat! retaj ga3dt ti'67ak!
retaj : maynoona entayy?
i blushed
dalal: get over him khal iywalyy!
dalal was right. i should forget him cus all he did was make me feel bad.

faj2a yait Jawa w sa7batnee chan itgoul abeech ib salfa!!!!...
(Jawa 15 mit7jba w wayed titlazag bil boys! w FAISAL HATES HER MUCH..)
me: okay 3an mnu?
jawa: faisal!!!!
....

No comments:

Post a Comment