Thursday, December 27, 2012

Chapter 14

sorry for the late post guys xo


as i open ask i get:
'ajwan wakhrayy 3an faisal"
"ajwan i want you not faisal"
"AJWAN MAY7IBICH"
i just skipped and couldn't careless!
cause i know who faisal is and i really love him he helped me in alot of thimgs! he once fought with his friends for me! ma yirtha a7ad yitkalam 3aini

everything was fine until faisal stopped talking to me for DAYS!
here comes the pain..
then! i get family problems!:)
parents fight. father is cheating. mom in pain.
this is when EVERYTHING GETS WORSE!!!
after few days we lost our grandma min 9oub omyy:(
it was like nothing can get any worse..
so for 3 days i stayed at home 7ag 3aza w hal sowlif! ba3dain dawamt..at hometime that day kint ga3da alone cus madry wain my driver-.- w il madrisa kanat fa'6ya wila ashouf faisal waray galee ta3alay nitmasha shwy..iftarana bil madrisa chan iygoul: ajwan im so sorry ina mu ga3da akalmich bs im having family problems w adry ur grandma matat allah yir7ma w 3atham allah ajrich! 
my face had a stupid smile after few mins turned into tears! 
faj2a all i feel is a hug!! after that he cheered me up w gale it's okay w chithy! i went home sort of kind of happy..

everytime he does a mistake i just forgive him so easily cus i believe that he loves me and i love him! SOOO MUCHHH! w all i had in mind is that i'll never lose him i would lose anyone but him..

he meant everything to me..

and so we're back to school w 9irt ashouf ilee iy7iboona like every day-.- but in mind kilish mu mih'tama cus i trust him so much! and we've been together for like 5 months now! w 7AAAILLL MIT3ALGA FEE! he made me forget kilshay 9ar feeni and he always makes me smile! i couldn't ask for anything better. a hug made me 100% better!

one of the days i got a message from faisal saying: ajwan meet me bil meeting room maku a7ad and let's have our first kiss
i just refused and said NO,cus it's wrong..love isn't this way and it never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment