Saturday, December 22, 2012

chapter 11

sorry guys! my old account @ mydarkpast got hacked and i just stopped writing:( but tawne sawait new account w enshallah kil my followers w readers iyridoon! my bestfriend/brother that means the world to me is helping me out his name is wahab! heyy there wahab:*

so well as you know i changed schools awal shayy i didnt make a lot of friends:/ but everyone seemed nice! faisal was just amazing kilyoum in school he passes by and says hi!
every girl in school thinks his hot and loves him:/ i didn't blame them! li2na jad jameel w he has the best personality and helps everyone out!
first term passed and i started loving my school a lot my grade was fun and naughty.
it was a thursday and i was in class!  i got a whatsapp from faisal saying "ajwan ta3alay il sci lab at hometime" so i told my bestfriends i have to go get my books from the sci lab,ma 7abait agoul 7ag a7ad! dakhalt il sci lab wila alga faisal sitting so ri7t and im like..
me: hello! *so shy*
faisal: hala ajwan! tara ana 7ab agoulich shayy..
me: okayyy?
faisal: ana min awal ma kalamtich 7abaitich entayy bint '3air il bint w kil ilee u went through u still smile everyday..
me: *ma tikalamt i was just to shy to say anything*
faisal: khala9 ajwano akalmich whatsapp yallah la tit2akharain 3ala ur driver!
me: okayy byee!
rikabt il sayara i started thinking! do i feel the same way or is it just a stupid crush? bs may9eer a7ib ilee 9ar feeni mu shwy! what if he was just playing? no no way i trust him..i just don't knoww..

No comments:

Post a Comment