Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chapter 17

sorry for the late post!
this chapter is for someone special xo

jawa pulled me 3ashan itkalimne!
jawa:umbayyy madryy shfee faisal iykhizne chithi:$ iyanin:$
i just faked a smile.
jawa: bakalma w bajeeb rasaa!!!!!! w awarich bakoun 7abeebta!
i looked at her with a stare and walked away. shni'6amha?-.-

faj2a faisal came up to me and said ajwan would you skip class with me till hometime? boga 3 lessons!
me: eee okayy kilish malyy khilg sci
as me and faisal went to find a place to hide in we sat close beside each other!
and this what happens:
faisal: ajwan ana asif 3ala ilee sawaita bs ana a7ibich
me: ana ba3ad
faisal: ya3nyy imsam7tne?
me: ee akeed
faisal: remember laman 6i7tyy '3ashyana? tadreen ana wala mara ib 7ayatyy bichat 3ala bint? bs entayy '3air! ana abeech entayy w bss bala banat il madrisa bala hal kharabee6!
me: bs 7anan ent hadatnyy 3ashanha! u were cheating on me
*tears*

Retaj: GOUMAYYYYY! ajwan shfeech tabcheen??
*as i wake up i released it was just a stupid dream w ana ib 3rabyy w il istath yishr7 7ag nafsa:)*
me: retaj 7ilmt fee w kint ga3da as2ala laish he cheated!
retaj: bs ajwan bs! hatha shimsawi feech! khara fee! 
all i said was : enshallah
retaj: ee oo tara daloul 3indaha after school ta3alay nakhith may9eer inkhaleeha brou7ha!
me:fouga!
ga3dna in2athee il istath w ga6ana 3ala a ball until we got a afterschool! we laughed oo had fun for a while nisat ina i'm sad. that's why i love my friends<3

it's 2:35 oo lazem indish il after school detention ba3ad 5 mins..
w e7na dasheen chan..
mr.kevin: ajwan and dalal let faisal sit between you two!
i looked at dalool and retaj and giggled like nothing was wrong.

The detention is going to end in few mins w e7na kilna sakteen!
faisal: mr.kevin can i go to the bathroom?
mr.kevin said yes!
w awal ma rad faisal he looked at me china imsawee shayy..

No comments:

Post a Comment