Monday, December 24, 2012

Chapter 12

heyy! abee a3rif cham readers i have please:( so if ur a reader dm me!xo hope you like thisss!

so radait il bait so happy my smile shaga wayhee:D ri7t directly foug to daryy w ga3dt asolif wiya faisal the day passed w the next day i told both of my bestfriends ina shnu galyy! they we're shocked:o 
-----
Retaj: ya zaga tadreen hatha faisal kil il banat yaboona?:o thgeel ma ya36ee wayh w yabeech?:o 7a'6ichh  *za8oom:$*
*i smiled*
dalal: ee ajwano! ish3ala it7ibeena haa?:p
-----

here is few things about my best friends:
Retaj is the funny one and naughty jaree2a w itha ga3dtaw wiyaha ra7 taf9iloon=)) she's kind and amazing! she helps me alot when i have a problem
Dalal tist7e marat! 7abooba:p she's amazingg!! iygouloon tishbahnee 7ail! some people think e7na sisters:o
-----
dalool: bacher sports day!!!!!!
retaj: wai3 mane yaya male khilg:/
me: umbayy ta3alay khal nistanis-.-
retaj: ee entayy ray7a 3ashan faisal adryy:p
-----
next morning:
ga3dt 7ail mistansa sawait sh3ryy libst short w a yellow shirt! my fav colour and faisal's too! ri7t marait dalool w marait ratouj '3a9bin 3alaiha bityee cus kilish mu wanasa bidounha! ba3dain ri7na starbucks 6ilbna w wi9lna school! ma kan fee wayed nass:/ anyways ri7na il mal3ab w we played some events!
ba3dain 7asait ib doukha w ta3bt cus mu makla 3adil w 7ail 7aaar:/..
faj2a all i hear is banat w faisal w mudarseen ga3deen iy9ar5oon!
girls: goumay ajwaan AJWAAN SHFEECHH!
faisal: shfeeha shfeeha sh9ar?
teachers: guys back off lets take her to the hospital 
ga3dt bil hospital wila ashouf teachers and students all around me! some girls crying..il teachers galaw we will sit in the cafe shop and wait you guys! ajwan you'll go out after 2 hours and ur parents are coming! awal ma il teacher ra7aw faisal said: banat 3adyy bs ag3ad 5 mins bakalim ajwan..
everyone went out the room and started gossiping 
*cute*
*umbayyy 9ij iy7ibhaa*
*waay iyshawgoon together*
faisal misk eedyy ilee 7a6en il drip feeha and said:
ajwan sh9ar? are you ok? ana mu gitlich eklayy?
me: sorry:( 7ady daykha w rasyy iy3awirne:( w ma 7asait ib nafse
faisal tears came down his face and he said : khara3teene 3alaich ma tadreen shkithir khift! as faisal reached to kiss my hand..
faj2a my friends dashaw w galaw ur parents kahum yayeen! 
*6afaw 2 hours w radait il bait*
ma miskt my phone wayed cus 7ail kint daykha!!
and so i started thinking:
iy7ibne? ee 7ail iy7ibne! awal mara 9bay yabche for me:o umbayy shlon misak eedyy:( he really doesn't care what people say or think about me and thats so cute:( jad rayal!!


faj2a my phone rings..

No comments:

Post a Comment